In Conversations, tags are used as a way to organize topics related to one another. As an instructor, you can create and manage tags for your individual courses.
To create tags for your course site:
- Navigate to Conversations on Sakai’s left-hand navigation menu.
- Select the Settings option in the upper-right hand corner; a gear icon accompanies the text.
- Navigate to Manage Tags on the left-hand Settings menu.
- Under the Manage Tags heading, you should see a text box that will allow you to add multiple tags at once.
- Type in the tags you wish to use for your course. If you are adding multiple tags be sure to separate these by a comma. After you’ve added all the new tags you want, click Add New Tags.
The tags should automatically appear in a list below, with edit and delete options.